We receive, collect and archive the information you add to our website or otherwise provide to us. In addition, we collect the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login data; email address; password; computer and internet information. We may use tools to measure and collect browsing information, including page response time, total visit time on certain pages, page interaction information and the methods used to leave the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, means of communication); comments, feedback, recommendations and personal profile.
Your personal and non-personal information will only be used for the specific actions mentioned below:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with continuous assistance and technical support to the customer;
3. In order to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized notices related to the service and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and / or inferred non-personal information, which can be used by us or our business partners to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our business is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell products and services to our customers. Your information can be stored in the Wix.com database. Wix.com stores your information on secure firewall servers.
Wix.com complies with the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) rules and is recognized as a level 1 provider. PCI DSS is an information security standard for organizations or companies that accept payments with This standard helps to create a secure environment by improving the quality of cardholder data and reducing credit card fraud.
We may contact you for surveys or questionnaires, for news about our company or for any other reason that it is necessary to revise our contract, in accordance with local laws. For this, we can contact you via email, phone, text messages and mail.
If you do not want as much as possible for us to collect your personal information, please send us a message by clicking here.
We, as benchmark technology and intelligence, seek to provide what is best for you. Count on us.